Trusts offer asset protection for many years they still offer a lot of benefits. Our office is experienced in the establishment, restructuring and termination of all kind of trusts.
The team members are highly experienced in the area of trusts law and their expertise includes advising on trust law, trustee duties, trustee liability, trust variation resettlement and restructuring and good trust governance.
Cyprus Trusts are becoming more important and we are experiencing new developments with the future establishment of Foundations.
At a nutshell, the benefits of a Cyprus Trust can be summarized as follows:
- Protection of assets and wealth for future security, from business failure, from future creditors or from a relationship breakdown
- Tax planning and optimization; trusts can be subject to a low tax jurisdiction reducing therefore exposure to high taxes of your country of residence
- Inheritance planning and retaining control over statutory disposition of assets
The firm boasts a growing trust practice which includes many high-net worth individuals.
The practice covers all aspects of trust law and includes:
- establishment, restructuring and termination of Discretionary Trusts and their registration at Cyprus Bar Council
- establishment, restructuring and termination of commercial trusts;
- establishment, restructuring and termination of charitable, private and purpose trusts;
For more information please contact us at email@example.com